Creative Playthings Swing Sets: Distinctive Features
Here are just a few of the industry leading features that Creative Playthings incorporates into every wooden swing set we make:
- 1. All our play systems are Made in the USA. From our factory located in Emporia, Virginia, we proudly keep more American kids playing and more Americans working.
- 2. The primary wood used in our play systems is American grown, Southern Yellow Pine. Strong, beautiful and renewable, Southern Yellow Pine is widely used for it's proven quality and longevity.
- 3. We are so confident in the quality of our play systems and our factory controlled, non-toxic treatment, that we proudly offer a Lifetime Warranty on all wood components.
- 4. Our unique Thru-Bolted Flush-Fit fastening system, eliminates exposed hardware, allows for tightening and helps to maintain a rock solid play system.
- 5. Our Hardware is recessed- drilled and covered with our own color coordinated Plastic Caps that fit flush against the surface of the wood.
- 6. All our ladders feature Textured Galvanized Steel Rungs, with a powder coated, non-slip finish to provide a sure-grip and safe footing. Protective collars finish off the rungs.
- 7. Creative Playthings play systems are completely modular. Our Design Flexibility is a signature advantage over other manufacturer's products.
- 8. Deluxe Hand Grips aid climbers when an extra little grip is needed.
- 9. Our innovative Molded Plastic Steps provide the largest flat surface area for easy climbing. This industry exclusive design also offers additional hand gripping for added safety.
- 10. All of our Gym uprights are braced to the platform in two directions. These Angle Brace Supports keep the play system rock solid through years of hard play.
- 11. Plastic-Coated Swing Chains provide a better grip and ensure "no pinches" for children's hands.
- 12. Our Heavy Duty Ny-GlideŽ Swing Hangers eliminate the need for additional clips with our innovative design, making it easier to adjust or change swing activity.