Many homes are! But while many of today's professionals choose SYP when framing a house or building a deck, we use it to construct the best Swing Sets on the market!
- Superior Strength and Stiffness Southern Yellow Pine is the strongest softwood structural lumber species, as published in the National Design Specification® (NDS®) for Wood Construction. Design values for Southern Yellow Pine are the highest of all commonly used wood species.
- Highest Density Southern Yellow Pine also has the highest density of all structural lumber species, providing superior fastener holding power and load bearing capacity.
- Natural Beauty Southern Yellow Pine offers a distinct grain pattern and an appealing golden color. Because of this natural beauty, exposed Southern Yellow Pine provides architectural appeal.
- Green Building Material Choosing domestic Southern Yellow Pine, a product grown in the USA is not only a good environmental choice but also an opportunity to support local economies.
Creative Playthings warrants to the original purchaser all wooden components, in their respective category, against insect damage and wood rot from the date of original installation
- The lumber in Premium Pine™ Swing Sets is covered by a Lifetime warranty
- The lumber in Basic Pine Swing Sets™ is covered by a 15-year warranty
- The lumber in Playtime Swing Sets™ is covered by a 10-year warranty
For more information on our Warranties click here.
The primary lumber used in Creative Playthings Swing Sets is harvested locally (from managed forests) and is processed right here in Emporia, VA. At Creative Playthings, we not only get more American kids playing... we also keep more Americans working.
For more information click here.
A good stain not only helps beautify your Swing Set, it also ensures the product will last for years to come! We use a high quality Sherwin Williams water repellant stain which will penetrate wooden components of your set, protecting them from nature's harshest elements.